The scope of Early Research Forum (ERF) is primarily a venue to present ongoing research work rather than completed work from early researchers (e.g, Bachelor/ Master/Doctoral students)
- The research statement should be clearly identified with two-page limit including: (i) the problem addressed; (ii) the contribution expected to be in this year’s theme: “Scalable, Secure and Sustainable Connectivity for Al”; (iii) the methodology selected; (iv) the results achieved so far; and (v) the future research work directions
- The student should be the sole author, and the supervisor can be acknowledged
- Submissions will be reviewed by the ERF committee to ensure quality, relevance, and potential benefit from attendance to the forum. Authors of accepted submissions are expected to participate in person in the forum
- In addition, the participants will get an opportunity to present a poster in a poster session at the main conference to increase the visibility of their ongoing work and obtain the feedback from the experts
- Excellent opportunity for participants to win awards and gain recognition
- The participants will get an opportunity to obtain the travel grant
Paper Submission: 15 September 2022
Notification: 15 October 2022
Submit your paper using EDAS: https://edas.info/N29867
Candidates shortlisted for the presentation will need to register in the conference. If a candidate is participating exclusively in the ERF (and not in other events) then he /she will need to register with a nominal one-day conference registration fee (attendee category).
Please direct all IEEE ANTS 2022 ERF related questions to the Forum Co-Chairs:
Dr. Koteswararao Kondepu, IIT Dharwad, India – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Bijoy Chand Chatterjee, South Asian University, New Delhi, India – email@example.com
Please refer to the main call for papers for the ERF paper topics.