|9:30-9:40||Workshop inauguration and Welcome note by Workshop chairs|
|9:40-10:40||Invited Talk: Decentralized Network-based Healthcare Monitoring
Speaker: Dr Tanmay Bhowmik,
Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE
Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar
|10:40-11:00||Paper 1: Deploying Electronic Voting System Use-case on Ethereum Public Blockchain
Vimal Kumar, Ishan Budhiraja, Sonal Kukreja, Atul Rathi, Prity Rani
|11:30-12:15||Talk: Application of Blockchain and Deep Learning in Developing Security Frameworks for IoT Environment
Speaker: Dr. Rashmi Sahay, Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE
Faculty of Science and Technology, IcfaiTech
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad
|12:15-12:35||Paper 2: Replay Attack Detection in Overcurrent Relays using Mathematical Morphology and LSTM Autoencoder
Jagendra Kumar Narang, Baidyanath Bag
|12:35-12:55||Paper 3: Securing Fog Nodes against On-Off Attacks using Subjective Logic
S. Rasagna, G. Geethakumari, Jay Patel
|12:55-13:00||Closing remarks followed by lunch|
Session Chairs and Speakers:
Dr. Tanmay Bhowmik is associated with Pandit Deendayal Energy University as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. He completed his Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and post graduated from Jadavpur University, Kolkata. His area of interest is Speech Processing, Natural Language Processing, Blockchain Engineering, etc. Till the date he has more than 12 years of experience including teaching and research. He has published more than 25 research papers in various reputed journals and international conferences.
Dr. Rashmi Sahay is an Assistant Professor with the Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Faculty of Science and Technology, IFHE, Hyderabad. She earned her Ph.D. from Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani and post graduated from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra. Till the date she has more than 10 years of experience including teaching and research. She has published more than 20 papers in international conferences and journals. She has served as a reviewer for numerous conferences and journals. Her research interests include IoT security, applied machine learning, and soft computing.
The vision of the workshop is to create a forum of researchers in the field of Cloud Computing, Fog Computing, the Internet of Things (IoT), Industrial IoT, and Security. The workshop aims to attract the following audience:
- Researchers and Academician in the field of network security, information security and data security.
- Researchers working in the field of Cloud/Fog/Edge Computing for IoT Security and Privacy.
- Researchers working in the field of Blockchain, AI driven Fog Computing based frameworks for Botnet analysis, detection, and prevention.
- Researchers working in the field of vulnerability assessment of IoT networks against Botnet attack.
- Adversarial attacks in data and security analytics of large scale constrained networks .
Call for Paper:
Attacks in modern cyber infrastructures like the Internet of Things, Cloud computing and Smart Grid have raised questions on the prevalent cyber defense technologies and mechanisms. It is important to understand and analyze the various threats and vulnerabilities associated with these large-scale infrastructures. On the one hand, with advancements in the field of AI and Big data, the scope for adaption of intelligent methods in cyber security has gained wide attention. On the other hand, attacks against intelligent mechanisms are also being reported in recent times. The challenge is to design frameworks that make learning fast and dynamic and efficiently predict the IoT network’s state. Cloud platforms can provision authentication, enforce security mechanisms, and support security analytics of large scale IoT networks. Fog computing platforms will help in reducing the latency of data and security analysis. However, when cloud/fog based security solutions are implemented in IoT networks, the inherent vulnerabilities of IoT networks make such security mechanisms highly vulnerable to attacks as well..
This workshop aims to bring together researchers working in the field of design of efficient Fog/Cloud Computing based platforms to secure the Internet of Things environment. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Intelligence in Cyber Attacks and Cyber Security
- AI, ML, Deep learning and Automation in Cyber Security
- Intelligence Driven Cyber Security Platforms
- Game Theory in security management
- Adversarial machine learning
- AI Fuzzing and Anti AI Activist Attacks
- Blockchain and Smart Contract based Cyber Security
- Intelligent methods for Threat profiling and malware analysis
- IoT Botnet Attacks and Security Solution
- Present-day and New IoT Security Threats
- Cryptojacking and Bitcoin Crashes
- Chatbots and Botnets in Cybercrimes
- Zero Day Attacks in Fog/Cloud infrastructures
- Malware Attacks in Internet of Things
- Cyber Attacks in Smart Grid Networks
- Side-channel attacks
- Design of Fog/Cloud Platform for IoT/IIoT Security
Paper submission: 15 November 2022
Acceptance notification: Continuous procedure w.r.t submission.
Revised manuscript due (Final submission): Seven days after first review comment. All submissions must be finalized before 25 November 2022.
The EDAS submission link: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=30287&track=114837
Dr. Rashmi Sahay, Assistant Professor,
Dept of Computer Science and Engineering, IcfaiTech (Faculty of Science and Technology)
The Icfai Foundation of Higher Education, Hyderabad
Dr. Rajesh Shrivastava, Assistant Professor,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Bennett University, Greater Noida, UP, India
Dr. Gokul Kannan Sadasivam, Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
PES University, South Campus, Banglore